Monday, January 18, 2010

U~DECIDE

How many times have you had or heard this conversation?

“Where do you want to go eat? What do you want to do?”

It is met with, “I don’t know, what do you want...”

The question is repeated again by the first person, followed by a second person expelling their breath and saying, “I don’t care...you decide.”

Sound familiar? I know I have had that exact conversation numerous times. Sometimes liking what the other person chooses; sometimes hating their decision. I never tell them about my feelings. (That would be considered rude.)

Well, I think I have a solution. (Get ready for this one!) There should be a place called, “U~Decide”.

It could be a restaurant, nightclub, and a family oriented playground. It would have something for everyone. It could be all ground level or many stories. A place you and your loved ones could go and pick a floor.

Hungry? Choose a floor. Movie, press a button. Nightclubs...section it off and offer something for all taste. Better yet, have a floor for each kind of entertainment someone is looking at doing. Dancing, Singing, there is a floor for it. Do you want something the whole family can do? You guessed it...pick a floor!

Think about it for a moment, it would be perfect. Everything you could want under one roof but better than a mall. With a name like “U~Decide” it will always be on the tip of your tongue. You wouldn’t have to rack your brain going, “What is the name of that place? You know the one on the corner of...”

The time you would save in figuring out where/what, you want to do. Then when one party decides, you don’t have to say to yourself, “I really don’t want to go there...but I did tell them to choose.”

The back and forth conversation, the choosing, the hope that the other person likes your choice is over. When that conversation starts...and you hear the words, “You decide.”

All you have to do is say “O.K.” and head for “U~Decide.”

I think it would save a lot of time, and defiantly make the other person think twice before going, “Oh, I don’t care...you decide.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this post made you feel anything, good/bad/etc., please take a moment and make a comment. I appreciate your feedback and comments. Thank You!